This is to notify one of my fellow bloggers ( meet this blogger at: http://themindmeanders.blogspot.com/ ) that I am also 'proudly stupid'!
Here it comes...!
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn on page 18 and find line 4
Aperture…adjustments…focal length. ..Its the user manual of the camera I recently bought.
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can & catch air?
Grabbed some air.. and a chair.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
one Malayalam movie which they played on asianet today morning.
4. Without looking, guess what time it is?
5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
My neghbour's dog barking.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Stepped in to home from outside by 7 a.m.
8. Before you started this Q&As, what did you look at?
9. What are you wearing?
A red and black cotton pants and white t shirt.
10. When did you last laugh?
Just half an hour back.
11. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Basically paint… also a calendar, clock, two ravi varma paintings, 2 small sony speakers.
12. Seen anything weird lately?
Havent seen.. but heard something weird.
13. What do you think of this quiz?-
14. What is the last film you saw?
At the theatre- Bhramaram. On TV – Arabikadha.
15. If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Would first finish my credit card dues.
16. Tell me something about you that I dunno!
I don’t know!
17. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
18. Do you like to Dance?
Yes, at home, alone.
19. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
20. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
21. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Yes, not only for the lucrative salaries, but to see the world, to learn about people, to widen my views, and to do a lot of shopping..!
22. What do you want GOD to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
My dear daughter, I am impressed by your performance. You are a lot better than your peers at office and you are brilliant. You are appointed as the manager for the project that you were working on, during the period 2008 – 2009. All your senior managers will report to you henceforth. They are currently in hell. Will appoint them soon.
So..that was it.Anyone who visits this blog, or even had gone through it, can consider answering this..! Pass it on..!