Share it with your friends!

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

****Fancy title currently not available****

Yeah the tough is getting goin...deprived of time and thereby ignoring even the basic sensation to pee, spending day, night and weekends in front of a monitor with lots of pending activities on my plate, sitting across tables listening to high end technical talks with the most uninteresting people in the world, gulping down lays and cheetos for lunch essentially at 4:00pm, realizing that I have a gadget called mobile phone after hours of royally ignoring its existence and finding smses from HSBC and Airtel ads flooding my inbox, and so on and so forth. This is currently my situation.No imaginative exaggeration attached. Makes me think I was so virtously destined to toil four years at that fateful instituition to gain this.!I'm certainly not doing what I want to, but basically, I want to do this, I sometimes find it interesting, I am mentally and physically involved in my work, but man, I need a break!

There is a ten minute walk from where I am diligently dropped everyday at 9:00pm to my home, and this is certainly not a joyful stride.I am called to overcome faunal hurdles of pretentiously sleeping dogs which await my arrival to wake up and potentially alert the entire lot of street dogs in that locality.Back home, I thank God for helping me reach home, safe from the deadly jaws of street animals, and for my ego, I would definitely not want to die so early, and for a reason if that ever happens,being bitten by a street dog is ceratinly not acceptable.
Poor blog is cerainly mirroring my thoughts err , frustration now!Poor thing. Damn it! Thats what you are meant to do!Bear the brunt of my momentary contraventions... God, did I deliver my work without getting it quality-checked...oh Holy Lamb of God! Help this poor sinner realize that life is not always the weekend...how long do I have to wait to reach the Pearly gates?

2 comments:

  1. hmm...techies life.. quite tuff at times..

    wat you want in life... would have been so much easier if God sent a book with instructions on what to do with your life.. but that would have been quite boring...

    dogs at bglr... there are atleast 100 dogs on every street.. thank Menaka Gandhi for that.. dont think thers any other city in the world like this..

    ur about me looks like a blog post itself :-) .. looks like it took a bit of the frustration yest..

    ReplyDelete
  2. not a 'bit' of frustration... a 'lot' :( *sob*

    ReplyDelete

Spread the word!